Early Bird Registration
$350.00 (made by September 15, 2008)
$450.00 (Registration closes Friday, October 10, 2008, 5pm
$550.00 (subject to availability)
Registration includes admission to daily keynote luncheons.
How to Register:
||Register here, using VISA or MasterCard credit or debit card, American Express, or by electronic check (Verisign secured).
||Fax completed Registration form to 480-727-0345 (credit card only)
||Mail completed Registration form with your check payable to LegalSpan or include VISA, MasterCard or American Express information.
Note: This payment may not be considered a charitable donation. Net proceeds
will benefit students of Indian law and Indian studies.
Confirmation of your online registration transaction will be sent to you immediately by e-mail. Mail and fax registrations will be confirmed by e-mail fax. Please be sure to include either e-mail address or a fax number. Please bring the confirmation with you as proof of registration.
This conference may qualify for up to 12 general credits for Mandatory Continuing Legal Education credits for the State Bar of Arizona, based on a 60-minute credit hour. It is the responsibility of the registrant to apply for individual approval for CLE accreditation with other bar associations.
Conference Scholarship Information and Application Instructions
Conference Tuition Scholarships have been generously donated by corporate sponsors and are being made available to state university students of Indian Law and American Indian studies, as well as employees of non-profit legal services and legal aid.
To apply, please send your request stating the reason for your interest, along with the completed Scholarship Application form to the ILP IGRA Scholarship Committee at the address below. Students must submit a copy of their student ID card.
- Scholarships will apply toward conference registration fees only. (Individuals receiving scholarships are responsible for all other costs of attending the conference.)
- A completed Scholarship Application form must be received by the ILP IGRA Scholarship Committee by September 1, 2008.
- Employees of non-profit legal services and legal aid must foward a Statement of Need letter on their respective letterhead. This must accompany the completed Scholarship Application.
- State university students must complete the Scholarship Applications as well as the Statement of Need portion of the application and attach a legible copy of their student ID for the current term or a copy of their current course schedule confirming their status for the current term.
- A written reply from the ILP IGRA Scholarship Committee will be sent no later than September 30, 2008, by email or mail. Scholarship receipients must bring the email or mail confirmation to the conference in order to be admitted. Please contact the ILP if a reply has not been received by that date.
- Scholarships will not be granted retroactively and applications will not be considered after the deadline.
- All applications must be accompanied by a $25.00 non-refundable application fee. Applicants may pay by check or credit card. Credit card applications may be faxed. Any applications submitted without the fee will not be placed under consideration.
The ILP IGRA Scholarship Committee will endeavor to award as many scholarships as possible, subject to space and other limitations. Scholarship applicants are encouraged to apply early.
Download Scholarship Application Form
Please forward all applications to:
Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law
Indian Legal Program
IGRA Scholarship Committee
PO Box 877906
Tempe, AZ 85287-7906
||480-727-0616 Ann Marie Bledsoe Downes
Note: All applications must be submitted by mail or fax by September 1, 2008. Scholarships will not be awarded at the door on the date of the program.